he Nutrition program provides nutritious lunches five days a week to persons sixty years and older. The program offers recreational activities as well. Persons unable to attend the meal site can make arrangements for meal delivery (Meals on Wheels).
Call the Nutrition Program office for more information on specific sites at (808) 961-8726.
- N/S Hilo: Aunty Sally’s Lu`au Hale, Pepe`ekeo Senior Housing, Papa`aloa Gym
- Puna: Kea`au Senior Housing, Pahoa Senior Center
- Ka`u: Pahala Senior Housing, Na`alehu Community Center, St. Jude Episcopal Church in Ocean View
- N/S Kona: Hualalai Senior Housing, Kealakekua Senior Housing, Holualoa Imin Center
- N/S Kohala: Old Kohala Courthouse, Lily Yoshimatsu Senior Center
- Hamakua: Honoka`a Senior Housing, Pa`auilo Gym